As Aunt Daisy said in NZ many years ago on her mid morning "Women's Hour" program:
"Good morning good morning good morning, and how are you all this morning.
I woke up to a most glorious morning with the sun shining right up my back passage."
You can trust me on this
I don't want to nag, but I do wish you lot would extractez vous la digit de la derriere as we will be sneaking off from Curacao to warmer climes in a week or so
Apart from that I do like the way your movements are going
Reminds me
Is Marcus bearing up okay?
Or should that be bearing down
WIND
Thurs 22 Jan 1800 hrs 10 Kn at 100 deg
Fri 23 Jan 0900 hrs start to veer to 120 135 deg
Sat 24 0300 hrs dropping to 5 Kn backing to 60 or 70 deg
Mon 26 1800 hrs will see grad incr to 15 Kn 90 deg
Tues 27 and on > to 20 25Kn fr E
Weather will continue to be influenced by either H or L press systems N S E or W depending on what is happening
Well done
Carry on
Luck
R
Thursday, 22 January 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.