Mehalah's Voyages

Sunday, 18 January 2015

Re: Petronella Position Report

Gidday folks

Many thx for the minor apostles sent

Poor Marcus

Who was the sod that stuffed all those wrappers in his pockets and under the pillow

Not really on, especially with fambly and all

Very impressed with your grt O route John

We just wandered vaguely toward Barbados which I believe is a tad S of Ste Marten so named because it is on the French side and you should check in there as it is free and easy

Cracked ribs

I know what they are like Gill

I cracked some (at least one more than you however many you did) at Marmaris when I fell off Justin and Helens boat after imbibing in a tad of plonk

I was attempting a flier at a stray red cat (which I admit having a penchant for in my youth) wandering along the dock and

Bugger it

Enuf said

WIND

20 Kn a tad S of E until

Mon Jan 19 when it jumps to 25

Tues Jan 20 drop to 15 20 E

Will start backing a tad to sodall N of E

WAVES

N until Sun 18 Jan 2 to 3m

EENE until further notice 2 to 3m

Tirrah

R

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.